I don't know what you two dudes are talking about, my experience with her was quite different.

...ahem...

I saw her across the bar We traded innocent glances as we nursed our drinks. I decided to go over and see what made this girl tick. She introduced herself as "Bree." "You mean like the cheese?" I jokingly asked. "No, silly," she replied tapping me on the knee. It was a bad joke for sure, but I saw that sparkle in her eye that told me her affections were to be won on this night. Yet she was wounded. She complained of a loveless relationship with a man she called Pete, and was terrified of a stalker named Eric who had been threatening her. I told her to forget her worries for a while, tonight we would celebrate.

We danced and talked until the lounge closed. I offered her a ride home, and she was eager to invite me inside. We continued a long, slow dance to Vivaldi's Le quattro stagioni. Then it happened--our lips brushed against each other, and the full extent of our passion became clear. Our bodies pressed against each other as our lips explored. I swept the young lass off her feet and carried her to the doorway of her bedroom. "Kick off your shoes, girl," I advised. "This is gonna take awhile." In moments, our naked bodies stood face-to-face, our desires explicit. As my lover laid down on the bed, she invited me to join her. As our tongues swirled against each other, I felt her hand take my erect manhood and guide it inside her. Our bodies rocked and swayed to the music filling the house. And as the Italian master's "Presto," came to its frenzied crescendo, my lower moaned to me, "Come with me, sir! Fill me with your lust." At that precide moment, her body spasmed in orgasm, seemingly unable to control herself. I filled her completely, as she had wanted. "Where have you been all my life?" she asked. "No man has ever done that for me. Now hold me tenderly, lover," as we both fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, as I prepared to leave, we embranced in a moment of ultimate connection. But the look on her face showed what we both knew--our love was too forbidden, too taboo. At least we would have this one night to remember for all times. As I turned back to her, a single tear ran down her cheek. That tear will stain my memory until I die.

Fin.