If petey and rae rae can't make it, then what chance is there for the rest of us?

What are the odds of two guys getted head fucked by bree olsen posting here. I love it.

Quote:

to be honest dude, her pussy is tighter than a motherfucker. she's just a big drunk whore who enjoys playin mindgames.

but i dont play that shit, i can get pussy anytime i want, dont need the mental baggage that whore carries

I bet not a day goes by she doesn't regret leaving you

Quote:

"I" was the 28 year old virgin. Eat that motherfuckers, lol. I have no shame.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Explains a lot. (wackness flashbacks)

Quote:

Oh yeah, what happened was Rae moved me down her top 8, until i was off it. then she said she didnt want me to call her anymore, and if she wanted anything from now on she'd call me. so i said fuck that shit, and i took her off my friends list,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is the single gayest thing that I have ever read on XPT. Ever.....

If by gay you mean fabulous then im right on board.

Quote:

her birth name (Real name edited out to protect the guilty) and home address

Clicky After clicking scroll down

Quote:

rachel the person is very different from 'bree'.

Quote:

Rachel can be a great person when she wants to be. Especially when you watch her baby the cat, Dr. Sniffles.

We have a new front runner for the gayest thing ever posted on XPT.

Quote:

Clearly, you and Petey need to date. Do you guys have THAT little going on in your lives that you need to tattle tale on a message board about a chick who didn't live up to your expectations? We now have two guys in the Bree Olson Hurt My Feelings Club. Threads like this just show that you can't move on. I know there are only 6 girls in your zip code who haven't had kids yet and don't weigh themselves on a richter scale, but you need to focus on other things. I've been hurt before, too, but you don't see me snitching on the person all over the internet.

Gia what in the fuck are you doing? This is XPT when a guy is on the ledge you don't talk him back inside the building, you give him a slight nudge and enjoy the show as he falls. This is the best thing posted here since ive been back for sure.

Edited by Smelly Monkey (03/31/09 11:44 PM)