Quote:

Guys, Pete & I are NOT the same person, I assure you 100% (for what good my word is).

OK, get the fuck outta here, "peteybilt"! I wondered why you disappeared from her Myspace page. What brings you to XPT, eh?

Com'on Grizz, leave him alone. I trust him for time being.

And I know I'm gonna get alot of flack for this, so fuck it, but "I" was the 28 year old virgin. Eat that motherfuckers, lol. I have no shame.

Hey Pete, would you bewilling to testify in court for me?

Clearly, you and Petey need to date. Do you guys have THAT little going on in your lives that you need to tattle tale on a message board about a chick who didn't live up to your expectations? We now have two guys in the Bree Olson Hurt My Feelings Club. Threads like this just show that you can't move on. I know there are only 6 girls in your zip code who haven't had kids yet and don't weigh themselves on a richter scale, but you need to focus on other things. I've been hurt before, too, but you don't see me snitching on the person all over the internet.