Quote:

What in the world could make you post her home address on blogs, let alone a single blog. Shouldn't you have an understanding of the possible repercussions of those actions? I don't care what the reasons were or your own personal issues, which I would still love to hear about as I'm a heathen and drama whore as much as anyone here; but that move is as weak as a Hastings crackwhore on valium. Serious bitch move.

Feel free to disagree Lance, but I'm no bitch. Maybe the laws in Canada are different, but there really aren't any laws here in the states so far as I've discovered that prevent me from doing so. If you're talking about being blacklisted from "the industry", I really don't give two shits about that, I have other hobbies, and this isn't a source of income for me.

Long of the short, I wanted answers. Instead, she gave me nothing. When necessary, I use everything I can in my power of leverage to get what I want, outside of lying & physical harm. I would never want to hurt her, and while it's easy for you (and tatty, and countless others) to just brush off scenarios like this & chalk them up to "another whore", I don't go that route.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go have a good cry & slit my wrists, because you don't approve of my actions. Later.