Quote:

Recently, while in L.A. for business, I stopped by the world famous Pink's for a hot dog and was accosted in an inappropriate sexual manner. As I was leaving, a strange looking chubby man with a fu manchu mustache, bleached hairtips, a red bandana and a sleeveless Dolphins shirt grabbed my crotch. Because I had four chili cheese dogs in my hand, I was unable to pry his hands loose. I was mortified and helpless. Before I could scream for help, the man jumped into a running car driven by a woman who sort of resembled Howie Long.

So my question is this; should I contact the authorities or just let it go? I feel the shame of telling my story to the police may be too much for me to handle. Please Christina, help me.

Welcome to everyday of my life honey. Best to put your best foot forward and the worst mexican grab hand back. I would take it into my own hands if i was you, taser gun up, keep going back to the place where it happend around the same time the incident took place, these people like keep showing up at the scene of the crime, when you finally see him again, taser him in his family gift area, then as he is doubled over in pain, explain to him why you did it, like a dog that shits on the carpet, rub its nose it in and it knows not to do it again.