Quote:

Dear Christina,
Thanks...ummm...Whats the real story between Monkey and Fayner? Don't hold back since your smarter than the magic 8 ball.

Chico as much as i would love to tell you i can't because if i do the monkey will beat me (monkey yells from the kitchen, what are you talking about over there, christina whispers back, nothing monkey, its okay).

Quote:

ok, monkey. the christina bit made me LOL. but the question is, can you keep giving us this great material? if not I banish you to a lifetime of rimming smartt.

If i wasn't working for the monkey and knew everything about the monkey i would swear this is the monkey's second id used to stroke his ego , brandon iron's style. Lucky i know the monkey better then most.

Quote:

Dear Christina,

When your daddy "Puts It To You" and he "Pimps" your pictures out on the net, how do you hold your head up high and continue to look into the camera without tears of shame streaming down your face?

I have put that all in the past, monkey saved me from that life, thankfully. So although i appreciate that question i would prefer to answer questions about problems you guys might be having rather then focus on the many problems of my troubled past.

Quote:

Dear Christina,
There is one guy and 10 girls. He is going to fuck them all. Each fuck session lasts 18 min. He needs 10 minutes to recuperate from the first two sessions. From the third session on, he needs an additional 7 minutues per girl to resume fucking.Its 12pm noon. How long will it take for him to fuck all 10 girls?

sounds like fun, the wording of this question can leave you with 2 different answers, but i will try and answer it the way i assume it was meant to be asked. It will take you 4 hours and 6 minuts, so she should be ready by 4.06 pm.

Quote:

Dear Christina,

Tickle your ass with a feather?

no