Quote:

No one can truly testify that whore's aren't smart, we just said they lie pathologically.

It seems to me that besides lying constantly, most of the pws are also delusional and completely out of touch with reality for some reason.

I know picking on Desi Foxx a is like kicking a man when he's already down but this whore just won't stop ruining her daughter's life with her stupid ideas.

From her most recent blog entry:

Quote:

We're back to our goal of having our own dog grooming salon so we just need to save up the money. Here, we can make that happen!!

Sure, saving the money is always a good idea but a fucking dog grooming salon? What kind of mother is capable of selling her daughter's body to truckers, coffin-dodgers and degenerate gamblers from all around the country as well as her own body to obtain money for a business start up that will almost certainly fail? How on Earth is she going to run a business if she can't even muster enough financial responsibility to pay the rent with two pw incomes combined?

I really feel for Elli and those two poor guys that were stupid/enamored/intoxicated enough to marry that monster.