So what's wrong with voicemails? Isn't that the point? If you don't want a voicemail so you can prepare yourself to call me back with some knowledge of the subject of the v-mail I left you, then turn off voicemail on your phone. Plain and simple if you are receiving voicemails and you hate them it's your own fault because you have the feature enabled on your service.

I have people I don't particularly like that I am forced to interact with. They call me...I hit "ignore" and they leave me a voicemail. I play the message, find the answer or formulate the response and play the message again and from the menu send a response that automatically goes to their voicemail. Communication accomplished and I don't look like some dick-sucking fag glued to my cell phone trying to type shit into a touch-screen.

Long story short- if you call me and want me to call you back, you better leave a message or you will not hear back from me because I figure it wasn't important enough for you to leave a voicemail. And keep the hell off my lawn! [/Eastwood El Camino Mode]