Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I dont ever, ever post personal PM's but if she is gone for good, should I post some of the doozies, she/he's posted to me. I feel awful though cause I would never betray anyone, even the few that I despise here, I just wouldnt do that, but if she lied to me and was in fact a guy, is it then fair game to post the PMS?

She says "SERIOUS BITCH MOVE" and if you post hers, yours are getting posted too.

Ive never posted anyone's ever. And if she posts mine, Im not worried, because there was nothing said there that wasn't said here on the public forum. And I said I feel funny and bad about doing that, so I should just stick w/my gut and not do it. She/He was never mean or bad to me, we hit it off much later after she was on here for a while. She actually hit me up first asking, drilling me to tell her who's alt is who, she/he was adamant on knowing who was who.
Nevermind, just something I was throwing out there. I believe in Karma so since Ive never done it before I will not do it now.
I actually felt bad that she deleted me, we spoke on Myspace too, I would never out her and I never said anything she told me in private whether it was real or not, if it was real, I would never say what she told me.
But I dont know why she deleted me. I thought we were cool. Oh well.

hmmmmmm, interesting....Wonder why you even threw the notion out there in the first place. Real interesting.