Quote:

1. People who want to haggle the price on everything like they are shopping at a bazaar in Tijuana. The price listed is the price we sell it at, we'll let you know if there are any exceptions.

Thank you! just bought groceries and that happens at my spot all the time. Related to that:

People who count out the fucking change for their purchase. Yeah, bitch, I know you owe 12.53 but we're in a fucking hurry so just hand the gal a 20 instead of digging in your fucking purse for the 53 cents.

People who pay debit/credit card for fucking everything. Again, bitch, I got places to be.You can't pay cash for your fucking tea?
"Well it's a conveeeeeeeeeeeeeenience thing".

Really? How? Waiting for you to punch in a bunch of shit and waiting for approval is faster? Is money really heavy or something? Is there a scarcity of ATMS? Carry some fucking money around for fuck's sake....
"I'll never forget the moment during the lovely Alyssa Allure's scene in 'American Bukkake' where the fellow got out of his wheel chair to ejaculate on her face. It was grotesque but had a certain frisson." -Sock