Quote:

I hate it when I'm the only sucker on set with baby wipes. I have witnessed girls use damn near a whole pack of 100 during a messy anal scene. Bring your own damn wipes and skip the snacks before you work, missy!

Wait, they don't supply this stuff on set? I hope you are keeping your recipts because those are tax right offs. Please tape yourself explaining why you need to right off 150 boxes of baby wipes for work purposes to your accountant and send it to me.

Quote:

I also hate it when I'm at the grocery store and there is a genius in front of me who thinks he/she is smart enough to work the self-scan machine. If you can't find the produce button and you're going to spend ten minutes looking for it, use the store clerk. If you can't read or understand English, go to the store clerk. If you have a shopping cart full of food, and you're looking at me with my nail polish and cotton balls, go to the fucking store clerk and let me get on with my life!

I'll tell you why people do that without a good understanding of how to operate simple functioning machines. Because it helps fulfill a fantasy of being a check out chick/guy, it gives you the fix of seeing what its like to be one, even be it for a minute (or in the case of the people you line up behind 15 minutes). When i was a young boy I went go karting maybe 2-3 times and each time I was shocked not only by the amount of grown men who were riding the cars but the amount of enjoyment they got from it, these same guys who drive cars everyday without a hint of joy. There isn't really a point to this, just a nugget of childhood memory.

My pet Peeves

Really, mind numbingly stupid girls who I want to have sex with. This is a recent issue for me, ive never really fucked really stupid women before, or tried, most if not all (apart from when I lost my virginity) of the women ive slept with ive liked, not just been physically attracted to but found their personality attractive on some level, im now fishing in a shallow pond at the moment, so im not afforded the selection I once was. Im not opposed to sleeping with stupid women, I just don't know how to talk to them, what do they like? what do they want to hear? its like they speak a different language, and im not exactly a rocket surgeon myself, im certainly not studying to become a brain scientist but ive come across a lot of them of late, many of who id love to put my penis in but can't get in on their level. Im thinking of buying all of lil wayne's albums and watching a few ashton kutcher movies this weekend to see if it opens any doors.

Crippled Perverts another pet peeve, this board is only big enough for one and the monkey has laid claim to that title.

Ellen as a person, entertainer and lesbian

The fact I don't like nor have I ever liked adam sandler movies yet I watch them whenever they come out and feel disgusted with myself after.

im sure ive got a lot more but ive typed enough and my head hurts.