Having blazed a trail with record levels of broken campaign promises, Obama is now backing off his most famous. Everyone remembers from the campaign, "If your family makes under 250 thousand, your taxes will not be raised a nickel!". And now, in typical Obama fasion, he's backed off that pledge:

Quote:

“What I can’t do is to set the thing up where a whole bunch of things are off the table,” Obama said. “Some would say we can’t look at entitlements. There are going to be some that say we can’t look at taxes, and pretty soon, you just can’t solve the problem.”

Source: Click

Yeah, he always got an eloquent explanation as to why he's not keeping his word.

This guy started his general election campaign by breaking a promise. He said he'd only use public money to fund his campaign. But then, as soon as his ears perked up over how much more money he could grab by using private funds, he flipped.

All the while he was hauling this cash in, he was campaigning against special interest. Making a huge point how in his administration, special interest wouldn't run the country. That was when I became suspicious of this traveling preacher's integrity.

I just don't know how we can believe anything this guy says.