Quote:

Is that analogous to the "kitchen debate", when Nixon traded barbs with Khruschev? I think the the North Koreans also had "special feelings" for Khruschev.

Who's Ryan? I'm talking about the people who pity you because they know how desperate you are to save face. They know that Star Trek conventions and your "rep" (lol) on this board mean everything to you. They're probably the same people you sent pms to when you wanted to get me "shunned".

No, it’s analogous to Bill Clinton going to NK to open diplomatic relations with them. Just as with politics, foreign relations, and logic, the obvious seems to elude your feeble grasp.

Pity? Methinks someone doth project too much. No one but you and a few other losers here care about reps or stars. Star Trek was alright when I was I kid and although I’ve never been to a convention or even the movie premieres, I think it has to be better than the Storm Front conventions you frequent. No one has ever made any attempt to get you shunned you do just fine all on your own.