Quote:

Quote:

Bitch slapping! Yeah, that's the ticket!

You're like a special olympics athlete. Posters don't want to laugh in front of you, so they do it by pm.

The posters here make fun of Special Olympic athletes by PM? Most people just make fun of you right to your face, but I guess that goes along with being a bitch. No, it wouldn't surprise me to know there were a lot of people afraid of me, but just because you and Ryan trade PM insults and pictures of flaccid cocks doesn't constitute the use of the word posters.

Is that analogous to the "kitchen debate", when Nixon traded barbs with Khruschev? I think the the North Koreans also had "special feelings" for Khruschev.

Who's Ryan? I'm talking about the people who pity you because they know how desperate you are to save face. They know that Star Trek conventions and your "rep" (lol) on this board mean everything to you. They're probably the same people you sent pms to when you wanted to get me "shunned".