Quote:

Heeeeeeeellllo? They didn't go into China illegally, you fucking dolt.

sigh, at least try to pay attention to what you write, even if the lead build up in your blood won’t allow you to follow what I write.

Quote:

We're talking about North Korea here (lol). There are very few, if any, governments that will shoot Americans for being in their country. You might have to run into Al Queda or the Taliban, but they might not even shoot you.

Yes we were talking about NK, nice of you to take your riddlin. I guess you’ve tried to sneak into China? You speak from experience? How do border guards know what country someone is from on sight alone? You are such a fool, they would shoot first ask questions later.

Quote:

And I "can't prove any different"? Right, I can only read the media reports. I guess I also can't prove that you're not a hermaphrodite if you want to use that kind of 3rd grade logic.

I know you can’t, because I’m right. What fool would waste the talent of a statesman like Clinton, I mean besides you, fool? Here is one of the most experienced world leaders still alive and you don’t think BO would utilize his ability to charm dear leader into some concessions? Right.

Just some third grade logic for your third grade writing level. It’s the only way to dawn any sort of comprehension into that maggoty haggis you call a brain. See I know how to deal with people like you, because my mother was a special education teacher.

Quote:

I'm right on everything, you're wrong and you know it (as always). Again, you're desperate to save face because in your geek mind you think you have an XPT rep to protect (lol). You probably have tears in your eyes as you post your replies. Sad sad sad.

Maybe you'll have better luck if you try to get me "shunned" again. Start sending those pms.

If only Richard Nixon could go to China, then only Bill Clinton could go to North Korea. Maybe I should pass that on, it could go viral.

What rep? Lol. Stars? Rep? It’s only idiots like you who think of such childish shit. And let’s face the facts here, the only people who would tear up at your words are your parents when they realize what waste of humanity they raised and cry why oh why didn’t they leave you in that dumpster they found you in.