Quote:

If you follow the link in Coke's post, the lawyer had just filed some kind of motion or whatever to "have it authenticated". That's as far as the documents gotten and is probably going to get.

The link in Coke's post leads to a real quality news site!

I wonder what kind of authentication that lawyer is looking for. I seriously doubt that the Kenyan government is going to 'legalize/authenticate' a 45 year old piece of paper. (They would need the signature at the bottom in their records as reference material (which I doubt they have).)

From Coke's link:

Quote:

"I filed the motion with the court asking for expedited discovery, which would allow me to start subpoenas and depositions even before Obama and the government responds," Taitz told WND. "I am asking the judge to give me the power to subpoena the documents from the Kenyan embassy and to require a deposition from Hillary Clinton so they will be forced to authenticate [the birth certificate].

I'm no expert on international law at all, but I really had to laugh when I read this. "Subpoena documents" from a foreign embassy? Keep it real!