So today I went to the all-you-can eat in Manhattan. They have this thing that if you come in early then the billk is $8.00 and if you miss the right time-frame then it's $12.95. My original plan was to eat 9 plates of food, because 9 plates for $8.00 is a good deal. But unfortunatly I could only master 6 plates of food, they gotta be putting something in the food that makes you feel stuffed. As soon as I came in, I was seated and asked what I wanted to drink and I said "No, thanks, no drink for me" because I knew that they would be charging me more for the drink. Most of the food was okay, the Sweet & Sour Chicken sucked, the dough was mushy and the meat had no taste to it whatsoever. The onion rings were great, as well as the tender BBQ meat on the stick. They had a lot of meat, but I avoided all the spicy meats because I would need a drink for them, which I did not wanted to pay for. Overaly I ate 4 plates of food and 2 plates of desert. For deserts I mostly ate the Jelly Cubes and a bit of pineapple pieces and grapes. When the bill came in, I was surprised with $9.50, the girl said that the extra $1.50 was for the drink, I said that I did not ordered the drink and she finally agreed for $8.00. I payed and exited the place. I also had my flask with me that I filled with Orange Juice and I drank it, because I did not wanted to pay for the drink.

Attachments
389939-MidTOwnBuffet.jpg (2 downloads)