This is Jim Powers at his very best. I'm not necessarily into the whole milf thing unless I'm in the supermarket, tho the concept amuses me, the older I get the mo' I like the new teen meat. It all depends on the milf and when the theme features a blurring of reality and fantasy, like what if the horny milf next door is a kinky latex slut, I'm down. big time. Latex Milfs is reminiscent of Filthy Things, Anal Latex Whores, Latex Soccer moms, Latex Nurses, etc. etc. More importantly Rachel Love is back, bazooms big as ever, she didn't do enough scenes the first run through, and back in the early gonzo era not many of her scenes were shot right. This is a dif story; good angles, lighting, and action overall. Too bad the knuckle head she's teamed up with has black nail polish on. What's with generation y,z or whatev? Lame goth, skateborder wigga type wussy guys with piercings wearing their Dolce & Gaybbana hats tilted to the side & too many chicks with tramp stamps they'll regret. Thankfully the pov type angles saved the day. Rachel Love was the shiznit back when and still is today dressed in white latex gloves, stockings, & corset... hells yeah. Dress for sexscess, baby! Also starring Carrie Ann, Vannah Sterling and Chennin Blanc adorned in other kinky fetish outfits that'll wet the perverted whistle. Don't ask me about anal or anything else, just get it. [Powersville]
Rachel Love

Attachments
386107-Copy of IMG_6414.jpg (39 downloads)