Quote:

Quote:

I'm already making you look stupid in another thread Jeffy. Give Lou a chance to finish rimming Monkey so he can play too.

Ohh ffs..
Too easy.

You're smart enough but you lack personality. Creeping people out was so obviously your excuse for never having a girlfriend, in your town at least. Then there's the fact that the best you can do with all those smarts is be the boards pedahomo type.
Well done, well played.

Now take your devastated ass and go to the corner. We'll call you when we need you.
And when I say call you I mean shoot you in the back of the head.

Tardpower, I just know your nipples get hard when you read my posts. I'm sure they are digging into the top of your feet as I type.

That was a bit like watching Fred Flintstone bowling. Lucky for you XPT awards more points for style than substance. I mean the imagery was colorful, granted... but most of that nonsense could've been condensed down to "Hyde's a pedo and a homo". Seriously Lou... next time you get all fired up to win honors as Gia's new sig line, pause and take a moment to contemplate your "what would Biff do?" bracelet. I know he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he has a marvelous economy with words. All that aside though, you really should take care when referring to yourself in the plural. It only reveals how desperately you need to envision yourself as part of a group.

I don't know why I expected more, but my apologies Jeff. You were saying?...