Willie getting us back to basics- good point. I wonder if the more efficient question wouldn't be "Models Who Think They Aren't Whores". I have a friend that's got a model mayhem profile (rightly so - she's hot). She's admitted she doesn't take any gigs that get offered, and simply likes the attention and ego-boost of constant offers for work, none of which she ever replies to. She's mentioned taking a gig at a car show once as a booth model, but it was "boring" and the guys wanting to take pictures with her were "creepy", so that was that.

A few months ago we go out drinking for her birthday one night with her filthy rich boyfriend in tow, and with one too many slugs in him later in the evening, he nudges me, points to her on the dance floor and says "her asshole - it's tight like a grape, man, but she takes it smooth". The latina goddess is whore to the core, but delusional. Too much of the boyfriend's money trickles down for her own good, making her complacent, but same fucking diff as any girl trading ass for cash.