http://adultfyi.com/read.php?ID=32323

Quote:

Mark Spiegler's Mad

--Gene Ross

I had a conversation with talent agent Mark Spiegler Wednesday night and told him I’d take down an earlier interview with Skeeter Kerkov until such time as Skeeter can produce a tape he’s referring to.

Skeeter claims that some of Spiegler’s girls had made some comments about alleged blowjobs and that he had it on a BTS tape.

“I defy Skeeter to produce that tape,” said Spiegler who claims he got contacted by Melissa Lauren almost as soon as the story went up.

“You know Skeeter’s not a reliable source,” continued Spiegler. “The girls have texted me already. It’s patently a lie.”

According to Spiegler the text of Lauren’s message to him was, “He’s [meaning Skeeter] fucking nuts. Drugs are bad.”

“You know Skeeter’s not a reliable source,” says Spiegler. “But if you can prove it, knock yourself out. You know he’s a liar. I know he’s probably upset that he’s not a centerpiece in the business any more. I helped the guy out from the beginning and never had a bad word with the guy. Ever. I don’t know what his problem is and where this came out of. But people are calling me and writing me.”

“I don’t care what Skeeter says," Spiegler continued.

"He says this kind of stuff all the time. But what’s fair is fair. Skeeter was probably drinking and talking shit. I know this never happened and I know he doesn’t have it on tape. Jayna Oso may have said it, but she was whacked out of her mind and he was banging the chick. All the others are level headed. I don’t know why Skeeter’s coming up with this stuff. It ain’t true and it never happened.”