Wild On These
Just take one look at the box cover and soak in the supremo sluttage starring in this comp lifted from various Silverstone titles like Pick Up Lines, Latin Eye Candy and probably a few others. If you haven't seen any of those lines, I suggest you peep 'em out because Latin Eye Candy is the premiere South American booty series that's probably slipping beneath your radar. Those that like caramel-skinned latinas from farther south of the Mexican border really shouldn't sleep on it and the long established Pick Up Lines has also been going strong for several years now.
Anyway, this dvd in particular features an incredible cast of lovelies most notably nordic nympho Silvia Saint. Yeah, she always looks great, but she's yesterday's cooze, dudes. It's the fresh faces that rock my cock especially the stunning Hungarian slattern Black Diamond. Man, girlfriend is seriously smokin' my sausage in this appearance. She's latticed in sleazy fishnet bottoms and her bouncers roll around magically when she's spooned, misionary'd or doggy-plugged. Yow! In the top 10 scenes of the year for me, right now.
Another unknown hottie is tight-bodied latina Gabriella with some nice jugs and tanlines. She's about as new as they cummer and you can just sense that this has gotta be her first scene. Maybe not, but don't miss this seeing nubile babe in a boner blasting boffer. Can't forget gorgeous Angel Dark to make three great reasons to go on a groin waxin' wilding with Wild On These.
[http://www.silverstonevideo.com/store/]

Attachments
34302-wot1.jpg (310 downloads)