Quote:

Everyone knows my fantasies you dimwit.

I'm nothing but honest on this board.

On second thought, fatfuck, I'm glad you're here. As long as you're posting on XPT from your mom's basement, teenagers and pre-teens in your neighborhood are safe from you. I just wonder where you've buried you're previous victims bodies.

Quote:

CONFESSION!
You do fantasize about me. Your own words betray you!!

We all knew it.

Sounds like you've been attending the gypsy school for drug addicted retards. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, fatfuck, is fine by me.

Quote:

And, you like to be gagged by your men. No surprise there.

There you go projecting again. You're not me. I'm not a large hippo-sized man. I'm not gay. I'm not a pedophile like you either.

Quote:

Me? I'll stick to my teen BOYS.

Fixed.

Quote:

You? Your obsession with me and others like Ren/Gypsy betray your lust for both. You post on little else.

The only thing I'm doing with some of my posts is pointing out you and gyptard's stupidity and hypocrisy. Compare yours and the gyptard's posts and how much you both post here. You're approaching 9000 and you haven't been here 3 years yet. That's a lot of nothing. You post because you enjoy seeing what you have to say on the intrawebs. In your small mind you think it makes you famous. Sorry, it doesn't.

Quote:

You do nothing but fail.

If I have failed at anything, it's you not putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger. It will save countless teen lives and the government money by not having to send a monthly check for your bloat.

Quote:

Keep wading in the pools looking for a newbie to try to take down with you pathetic swipes. And, I'll be there to note your streak of failure.

Streak of failure? Like the thousands of pairs of underwear you have left streaks of mud in?

Quote:

Even LOCKWOOD would be ashamed of you, BIFF.

He's ashamed that I'm hetero. Nice try.

Here's to you and 9000 more posts of nothing.