Re. ^^^^^

I have never, ever EVER met a woman, professional whore or civilian whore, who didnt WANT something (or NEED in the case of Hoes who are in love with pills) before I even wheeled up behind their ass and gently bumped their achilles tendon with my footrests and said hello....

Even the few long term "conventional" relationships I have had, each woman essentially predicated the relationship on my ability to deliver whatever it was she required to actually be in the relationship with moi...I think i already posted somewhere a long time ago about the short relationship I had with the infamous "travelocity whore", who wouldnt gobble my cum unless we were planning a fucking trip somewhere....which at the time was fine with me since I was flying twice a week on Southwest Airlines for my job, up and down the west coast from San Diego to Seattle; I must have earned at least one free roundtrip a month back then, and that was during the "friends fly free" phase, so Miss Travelocity Whore, R.N. was happy as a clam. (Throck martins Whore: She was a nursey nurse at Hoag, hence my references to that hotbed of healing and hoes)

Things fell apart for a variety of reasons, but one of them was due to my refusal to book a flight to Vancouver on Alaska Airlines, first class. No fucking way was I paying for first class when the amount of money would have bought me 7-8 hours with reasonably hot stripper whores, the travelocity whore's skill at extended cumplay just wasnt that fucking mesmerizing