Quote:

How sad & pathetic are you dude? Seriously. If you can show anywhere that I have "court-ordered" anything as it relates to her, please find it & bring it right here to XPT. I have nothing to hide, and at least I'm willing to show my face.

Bree has said differently, so didnt go into specifics but did allude to the fact you put your hands on her.

Quote:

Remember, the judge shot her down (with her lawyer present), because she couldn't prove anything. She came into court, cried a little & threw around accusations that she had no evidence of. It's all a big "role-play" so she can portray me as the bad guy abusing this poor, sweet little girl. Sadder is that characters like you are stupid enough to fall right into her hand.

You are claiming to be the good guy in this pig fuck of a situation you have helped create?

Quote:

To you Monkey, it's all about Bree...great. To me, it's about Rachel, a wigger whore who can't keep her legs closed more than a few days.

Eric, you knew this going in buddy, she is considered one of the natiest pws in the biz right now in that she works as much as anyone and fucks anything and everything, its on you eric.

Quote:

One thing we had an understanding with was that I'd NEVER harm her - in bed or otherwise

I'd like to start the bidding at $500 for the audio of that conversation.