Quote:

Quote:

c'mon dude you step into it every time- you're easier to wind up that Rantfield. what's it gonna take? i mean, all this displaced energy. you should be going through women like toothpicks- (fuck if this single-mother generation isn't going to be the end of us).

Yup, I have a short fuse, always been wired that way. But it's usually the kind that when it hits the stick of TNT, I usually just laugh it off & say, "Goddam it, you guys really know how to rile me up...FUCKERS!" I've never hit a women, and don't plan to start now. But feel free to paint me with whatever scarlet letter you wish, it's gotten old.
Truth be told, the mutton chops have been gone for over 2 years, the avatar is just funny because they get you guys wound up. It's not even my real hair color, it was only a gimmick for AVN back in 2007.

Rather than consult Burg, maybe I should consult Mr. Everhard in his "hateplow" ways of getting laid? Although, that might take getting back into shape, because I'm SOOOO fat.

Cocksmokey, my little 5'2" Irish mother would knock your teeth down your throat your ass, dude. She's coming to visit next weekend, all the way from NY. Your analysis of me is hilarious, keep it coming. The best part is you're a far bigger failure at life than I'll ever be.

Heh... this kid and I are going to have drinks in a few months. The mrs. is going to meet him. Maybe not try and set him off till like December?. Yes.

Fucken maniacs on this board... no sense of decency and all, and forget social grace. Dissapointing..