Quote:

I swear to god I fucking love Eric, id give him all the tenderness the young man desires, if hed only let me in.

(sniff, sniff), I smell court ordered shrink advice from a bree bree case. How is it working for you eric?

I thought bree really is (was) a little school girl with a baby voice who just loves sex.

How sad & pathetic are you dude? Seriously. If you can show anywhere that I have "court-ordered" anything as it relates to her, please find it & bring it right here to XPT. I have nothing to hide, and at least I'm willing to show my face.

Remember, the judge shot her down (with her lawyer present), because she couldn't prove anything. She came into court, cried a little & threw around accusations that she had no evidence of. It's all a big "role-play" so she can portray me as the bad guy abusing this poor, sweet little girl. Sadder is that characters like you are stupid enough to fall right into her hand.

To you Monkey, it's all about Bree...great. To me, it's about Rachel, a wigger whore who can't keep her legs closed more than a few days. One thing we had an understanding with was that I'd NEVER harm her - in bed or otherwise. I'm no experienced player in the sack, obviously, and I could care less to ever become one. I couldn't donkey punch or throat fuck a bitch willfully unless we had an understanding (i.e. safe words). That goes for anyone with whom I'd sleep.

I don't care what she does in her professional life, never been my beef with her. You paint whatever picture you want otherwise, at least attempt to make it look less fanatical (of you).