Quote:

No, I think Eric is harmless. He'd rather turn his hatred inward and call the girl 80 times a day, crying, checking the comment section on her myspace, and begging for closure then blaming her for passing up such a 'nice guy.'

Whatever G, even the antisocial in me would rather use a phone before TXT'ing any day, but I doubt I called her more than 30 times in the 7 months we were fucking around.

Shit, I don't think I've called a collective of anyone 80 times all summer, much less her. Although this new Blackberry thing I have makes texting alot more fun.

Quote:

LMAO! Could you explain this statement a tad bit? I'm interested how you arrive at this conclusion.

Whore logic = "My way or the highway".

Which means you're better off finding someone with actual substance. There are a few whores who I think can carry themselves, but I emphasize "few". Keep away from the money-hungry, cum gobblers who look good under 6.75# of makeup while fucking creepdick on camera.