Quote:

So Gia what about Mope boy here...

Are you trying to ask me out?

Quote:

Do you think that he tortured small animals as a small child... and if he did...do you suspect a cache of dead mutilated women to turn up in some bunker in ol Indiana?

No, I think Eric is harmless. He'd rather turn his hatred inward and call the girl 80 times a day, crying, checking the comment section on her myspace, and begging for closure then blaming her for passing up such a 'nice guy.'

Quote:

Furthermore were you ever similarly attracted in some younger incarnation of yourself to a guy who needed fixing ..maybe back in the grungy early nineties in Seattle..

Fixer uppers are for chicks who aren't good enough to get what they want. Sounds like to much work to me. I've always been kinda lazy in relationships. Changing someone seemed like effort. It's way easier to find someone who fits what you're looking for instead of making him into that person.

Quote:

and do you think younger women are more attracted to the sociopaths type(dangerous) and eventually outgrow them thus leaving them to spiral further into psychosis like out little mope here...

No idea what younger girls are into these days. Personally, I always eschewed guys with any type of criminal history/ signs of white trashdom.