Seriously, I take pictures like an ADT fanboy? I do? Please, share these photos with me, because the only stuff I have posted online is stuff for IAFD (which is who I'm "employed" by during the shows).

Why talk about them? Because you're a loser who only gets laid by paying for it, that's why.

The candy bars & her affection nature for them explain her current weight problems (or at least what she perceives as weight problems).

I'll be lucky to spend $40-50 a night for 5 good hours of social interaction & conversation. Mind you, something I'd take ANY DAY OF THE FUCKING WEEK over a night of getting laid. Sounds like you have experience & bitterness towards people who have some intellect, and aren't just looking for pussy all the time. I may not be a Harvard grad (or anything resemblant of it), but I'm certainly no dumbass.

Continue on faggot, got anymore stories about "whores I banged & paid for cuz' I'm such a cool john"?