I once expressed regret that, back in the late 90s thru 2003 when i was prancing every week from L.A. to Vegas to San Fran to Vegas to L.A., I never ran into Jia Gordan in all my strip club visits. Of course, I wouldnt have known who she was back then, nor would my mind be so throughly corrupted and bent from having watched her set the gold standard for cum gobbling debauchery, but it would have been interesting nonetheless getting to know this non-boring, edgy whore. She claims she never slept with clients, whuch I tend to believe for the most part, but back then I also loved a challenge....but just imagine, My avatar represents ME looking for relief from Vegas Sunday Night Boredom (and NO, in this picture, I am not wheeling through Vegas desperately looking for a Honeymooning HOLLY Randall and her royal husband)

I roll into one of the dens of iniquity, spot Miss Gian Jergens in her stunningly slutty hott outfit, politely insert several bills into her garter, and whisk her away to the darkest corner or booth or VIPenis room. I can only imagine what a nude gia would feel like in my lap...