I originally did want this THREAD to be hott raunchy and wood inspiring centering on cum gobbler extraordinaire Baby Gian Jerkitz (along with satirical and funny-smartalecky and intelligently sarcastic.)

Why couldnt someone else sincerely ask Gia "What is the most splooge you have gobbled in a month?" or "When you are on your knees with your mouth open waiting for a guy to ejaculate onto your tongue, what do you focus on to keep yourself turned on and into it? His eyes, his dick, or what you are going to buy at Neiman Marcus with the money you are making??"

it could be ripping good stuff boys and gurlz, because non of you appreciate just what we have in the form of such a hott, servicey whore like Gia here at XPT....that's not asskissing or fanboism, that's just reality.

And as much as I lurv gia, it is a general purpose luv, I still want to cook, buy stuff for, and throat fuck Holly more....but she is married now or engaged or something so I'm told...doo doo doo, doo doo doo de de doo doo doo dum IS SHE REALLY GOING OUT WITH HIM??!?!?! d d d duh duh dum IS SHE REALLY GONNA TAKE HIM HOME TONIGHT?? IS SHE REALLY GOING OUT WITH HIM?? IF MY EYES DONT DECEIVE ME THERE's SOMETHING GONE WRONG AROUND HERE.....