Quote:

Quote:

PS: you skipped this question:

have you ever provided sexual favors to a boss or potential boss to secure employment? what were the circumstances?

As a stripper, I suspect a few club owners would have hit you up.

I've never been in a position where I had to. I'm not sure I'd trade sex for an opportunity. I wouldn't trust the person offering. Those trade offs aren't guaranteed enough for me to risk the effort.

Yeah you're stupid if you think having sex with someone will give you an opportunity. I remember one director once said that it appeared he was being offered sex by some reasonably well known actress for a movie role but he passed. Apparently she then tried with his co-director ( I think it may have been the Coen brothers who said this - I can't remember )
I think usually it will all come to nothing. There have been some aussie actresses who have had relationships with some Hollywood people in an attempt to get ahead. I remember hearing about some soapie actress who was suddenly in a relationship with David Spade!!! She was quitting her TV show and was apparently "moving to Hollywood" for a new life but a couple of weeks later was back in Australia again and David Spade was linked to some other girl. I can't remember if she got her old job back or not

Theres another Aussie actress Krista Vendy who was asked to the Oscars by crusty old woman abuser William Hurt. Her father told the aussie media that being seen on the red carpet might help with her Hollywood ambitions. The next morning after the Oscars she told her longterm boyfriend that he was dumped and she moved in with William. I don't know how her Hollywood ambitions have progressed but I haven't heard much from her in the last few years although I think she is still in a relationship with William