Quote:

Quote:

This one is for Tritone (who i really miss btw):

Have you ever gotten down with a brotha in real life? If you met someone of the tinted persuasion and he was actually super down and funny and a raw foodie would you consider it?

I find it fascinating that a group of people refers to themselves as 'brothas' and demand to be taken seriously at the same time. On related topic, I'm glad tritone is gone.

I am not "gone", just an infrequent visitor. I will say, however, that my experience with some truly annoying "tunnel vision" posters on another board has caused me to revisit my singular focus on IR.

On this "other" (non sex) board, these small group of posters took up a particular issue and beat it to the ground. Posting incessantly about it in every thread -- far long after they had made their point. It annoyed the SHIT out of me, and it got me thinking.

If my discussions of IR were in any way as "whiny" as these guys, I offer my apology.

I'm not changing my stance - just realizing that after a while, you can wear out your welcome, no matter how much sense your argument makes.

Anyway, that's all.