Well, Burg, I don't like watching people barf at all and I don't like car accidents because I worry too much about the people in them.

The taste of cum doesn't vary that much. But when it's bad, it's bad. I can tell you that when I shoot the bukkakes, it's 70 loads of spilled convict cretin seed, and by the time we're done shooting, it fucking reeks. The closest description I have for it is old chlorine. Or what chlorine would probably smell like if it were old, hanging around in one of those unattended pools in those foreclosed homes with all the murk and tadpoles and bacteria. I wonder if that's just because they're bukkake boys and sub par cum comes from sub par hierarchical beta males or it's just how collective cum is regardless of status. I'm guessing the latter since my last bf was dirt poor and his loads were just as heavenly delicious as the zillionaire bf before.

Regarding which directors I loved cum gobbling for the most were Jules Jordan, William H, Jim Powers, Van Styles, Silvera, Leslie, James Avalon, David 'Cascade' Luger, and Dave Naz. That's because I love their work and was proud to do a good job for the cum gobbling elite.

I really got off on jizz gobbling for Chico Wang just because he was soooo obviously annoyed by me for some unknown reason. It made me want to annoy him more. It felt defiant to be a huge bitch and be more of a whore than he planned. I had all these cocks at my disposal and "I'm chugging them to MY liking." The scene turned out awesome. I love that scene.

Some of the stuff he said after my mouth was filled was pretty funny, so no way was I going to accidently swallow some from laughing. I was pretty impressed with how much my mouth held before showing it off to the cam and swallowing. Wow, the weirdest little things amuse me sometimes. I need to get a life.