Quitting Coke is hard. It's an assload of sugar. The most crap sugar. And high levels of phosphorus that increase calcium loss in the body.

You probably also have a caffine addiction due to imbalanced blood sugar levels. Imbalanced blood sugar levels are because ya ain't eating right.

And don't think you're sharp for drinking Diet soda. Diet soda and all artificial sweeteners (I"M TALKING TO YOU, EQUAL, SPLENDA, SWEET&LOW!) contain ASPARTAME. That leads to lupus, diabetes, Alzheimers, ms, fibramyalgia, birth defects, etc. And did you know aspartame combined with carbs slows down your brain's production of serotonin? Balanced serotonin levels are what keeps you happy, confident, and balanced. So, chugging diet soda keeps you fat, sick, pissed off and blah. Good times.

Here's how my friends quit soda. They only drank water at meals. Turns out half the time when you're hungry, you're really thirsty. Nothing hydrates like water. You know what else happened during this ween? They ate less! Soon, they quit soda all together because it wasn't thirst quenching and by sneaking more juicy delicious fruit into their day and crisp veggies with meals, they no longer desired that fake high fructose corn syrup Coke crap loaded with exitotoxins to make you an addict.

Drink more water. Squeeze a lil lemon in to make it fun if ya gotta.

My friend lost 5 lbs in ONE MONTH just quitting soda.