I know a guy who was a financial officer with his company. He was hanging on at lower pay waiting for he stock options to mature ... and hopefully his allocation would grow [1998 in the internet boom].

But, his wife was mad that she was out-earning him and blamed him that she had to work after having their kid [odd since she was the type that would NEVER quit].

To escape his job and her, he played in a band in the odd evening and weekend. She would rail against the band and him "reliving his youth".

Long story short, she ended up fucking the married drummer from the band. Ruined two marriages. She was so sure that my friend had nothing that she was delighted to sign off that each kept their own. She was slightly less delighted when she found out that he ended up doubling her earnings during their marriage when he was able to turn over his options.

She isn't very happy with me since, to lampoon her endless rants against him, I refer to her whoring around with the drummer as "reliving her youth".

Everyone else seems to like it, though. Even, her brother laughed.