This thread, while interesting if only because it keeps presenting imagery of Gia gobbling raw food, needs more inappropriateness.

Gia, I just, FINALLY, watched SHE Bangs. Your scene was indeed compelling, those images are forever burned into my brain. I will DIE with yet another sequence of dicks spurting into your mouth playing on the gag reel/Jerk Off zone in my head. Here are some inappropriate questions based in large part off of what I just saw.....

1) I noticed at one point, you were rubbing your clit with BOTH hands while actually in doggie position, quite awkward but seemingly indicative of the sense of urgency you must have had to stimulate yourself for maximum pleasure. Also, I noticed your TOES were curling during your scene of getting fucked in all holes. Confirm that you were TURNED on during this scene, and to what degree (i.e. did you orgasm and how many times. Did you let the creepdicks from redlight KNOW you came?)

2) When you were set up for the cum gobbling scene at the end, I noticed you were wiggling your tongue under EVERTARD's dick head as he oozed into your mouth. Were you really trying to maximize this Sex criminal's Pleasure at that orgasmic moment? It's actually quite hott to witness, but I found myself PISSED off because I resent such a pig as Evertard being afforded such pleasure by a whore such as you. He doesnt deserve it.

3) WHen you watch you scenes from the past, Like this one in She bangs, do you experience any Bodily sensations while you view it? Does your body INVOLUNTARILY react to what you are seeing, and your pussy start getting wet or tingly? Also, when you see Manuel's Un-cut dick spurt into your mouth, do you get a slight flashback of what it tasted like?

4) You had YARDS of penis up your ass in this scene...did any of them HURT, even a little?

Overall, a ridiculously debauched scene. Gia's best line: "THEY AREN't GOING TO FUCK ME! I am GOING TO FUCK THEM!"