2. Burg, drugs never sat right with me. They make my stomach hurt. Pot is the worst offender. I don't even get high from it. I will sit there in the corner of the room doubled over in pain with stomach pangs and a headache. Acid is interesting for the first 2 mins of the high then it's like, "Ok, I get it now. Stop the world I wanna get off." It just goes on forever. It's a bore. Mdma/ecstasy in the early -90s was fun the first 10 times and then it just felt taxing. Another bore. And I was depressed and felt faint the next day. Tried meth once. I don't even think I got high. Tried again. Same thing but my skin looked like shit the next day and I still had a headache and my stomach was in knots. Pills, eh, who wants to feel lethargic. Bad sign when you cancel on your trainer cuz you took a Norco but later he sees you at the juice bar. Coke was ok, but I'm bored after a while and makes my teeth hurt.