I'd like to know if Gia still thinks it's "obvious" that "Mark_J is NOT Brandon." 'Cause I took a look at “Mark_J’s” first 24 hours at XPT. Here's what I found:

His FIRST post. Right off the bat, he’s kissing Brandon’s ass. He also mentions his visits to locations where Brandon is known to have worked:

Post Number TWO continues the theme. I love the Post Script he went back and tacked on to try and cover his tracks:

Post Number THREE follows up on Number one. BTW: Get a load of Gia’s response. She can’t tell that “NOT_Brandon” is taking a shot at ADT, not XPT.

Post Number SEVEN finds “Mark_J” answering Darrah’s question to Brandon about marriage. In the very next post, the first words out of Brandon are “What he said.”

Post Numbers EIGHT and TEN find “Mark_J” kissing Brandon’s ass even further in the Mary Jane Thread.

In Posts ELEVEN and TWELVE, “Mark_J” defends Brandon against posters imploring him to “stop with the Hyperbole and self congratulating…”:

Then there’s “Mark_J’s” pontifications on the state of the industry. In Posts FIVE and THIRTEEN, he gives us his expert opinion casting and production in Europe, a subject Brandon is intimately familiar with due to Perverted Planet and other titles. In Post Number NINE he talks about the plight of those “trying to make a buck in the industry” while fending off the DOJ, and how companies should “divert some budget into their web-based content distribution, and away from their physical media distribution (which is dying anyway)." Sounds a lot like a certain moderator we all know who's constantly shilling his web-based content.

Thirteen posts. Ten of them either kiss Brandon’s ass, defend Brandon’s ass, or pontificate upon subjects near and dear to Brandon’s heart. That’s more than Seventy-Five Percent.

On his first day.

Happy New Year, All.