Quote:

Quote:

I'm sure she will post an internet tough gurl response soon.

Wow, lol. We weren't disappointed. Nice little meltdown there internet tough guy.

Quote:

That has to be the worst name chop attempt EVER. Combine that with the fact that I'm a guy. Then there's the obvious need for a Lenscrafters visit if you're seeing ass open on the elephant and I think we've just witnessed a perfect storm of retardation. Well played ya dumb cunt.

Now change your name back to the original "Papercut" id along with the av. or I boot fuck your twat and toe paint "KuNt" on your forehead. Neither of us want that, do we?.
It's being the holidays and all, yes.

Speaking of the Holidays maybe I'll fuck you crosseyed and get some decent kimchi out of you. You know how much Mum likes kimchi. Thoughts?.

lulz, the complete package. CAPS, "quotes", emoticons, and even a lifted Lenscrafters joke from last week. Try again, lass. You seem like a clever little girl so I'll give you a second chance. Hug your tampon and good luck with your next try.

Deflection and avoidance is it?. Fair enough.
Based on your posting history, your username, and your new av. it's fair to say you favor aggressive black males with guns. Yes?

It's a simple question. I'm here to listen. I'm willing to forfeit the battle to win the war. Love is a battlefield doll.