Most recent purchases:

Silent Hunter 3: This is an elaborate submarine simulator. All of the subs are German. It's kind of a slow paced game but multiplayer is an absolute blast.

Silent Hunter Wolves of the Pacific (4): Same deal, controls are more complex and you get American subs.

If you like submarines and are up for a challenge I highly recommend this series.

Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII: This is a flight simulator, you can control it more arcade style or more realistically using the cockpit. I just bought this today so I don't have much to say about it aside from I'm enjoying it.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2: I'm very impressed with the single player and suck terribly at the multiplayer. I say it's a good game but don't bother with the Vietnam expansion pack because it's just multiplayer maps.

Bloody Good Time: This is multiplayer only and was made by the team who made The Ship. If that means nothing to you I would skip this game, but it is a good deal at 5 bucks.

Mount and Blade:Warband: Totally awesome, I have nothing bad to say about this game. I never tried the single player but the multiplayer is amazing.

Star Wars: Jedi Knight Academy: Do you like star wars? You'll like this.

Torchlight: Very similar to diablo but better looking and somehow more charming. Kind of mindless but also fun.

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Fucking awesome. If the idea of a first person melee combat game appeals to you this is the game for you.

Precursors: Very Russian, am enjoying it so far but not really sure where it's headed.

Alpha Protocol: Despite having a broken sneaking system it was really fun to play an espionage themed RPG.

There is more but that's enough for now.