Withdrawal from Vicodin/Percocet or any form of OXY/Heroin or any of the other popular opiates that whores rely on to be .....um, WHORES, will cause many chicks to spontaneously shit the bed, or themselves. Explosive Spontaneous Diarrhea from withdrawal is a nasty surprise to all present....if she also has anal retention or control issues from butt fucking Oversized Creep dicks, that is a terrible confluence of circumstances.

I always loved being a Captain Save A Ho for whores in withdrawal, providing much needed relief for a still-gorgeous-yet-totally addicted whore jonesing for some opiates....it is almost spooky how you can have a girl be a total fucking mess, an absolutely desperate trainwreck one minute, willing to do ANYTHING for a relief-rescue dose of opiates (like, say 5 or 6 percocets, street retail value MAX of 60 bucks).....and then 30 minutes later, have her hugging and kissing you, moving her way down to your bulging pants, telling you she is going to "Suck you dry, as many times as you want baby, you are so sweet, I love you soooooo much, oohhhh look at that big dick, all for me...", all in her euphoric Opiate haze.... It is TOTALLY amazing the dramatic transition taking place right in front of your eyes, seeing this beautiful woman devour your dick when just 30 minutes before, she wanted to crawl out of her skin and die. *splooge*

Of course, if she has been jonesing for a couple days and crapping herself silly prior to you rescuing her, you need to send her to the Bubble bath you prepared before engaging in sex with her, because the stench of withdrawal and diarrhea will turn even the most raging hardon into Ryan Knox.

Imagining a super whore cum gobbler like Gia totally bereft of control willing to swallow everything you have for as long as you want, in exchange for a few little white lies, is almost too intense for anyone's cerebral sex cinema. That's why the fact she is not a druggie and yet still such a sex loving slut makes her so amazing.

But jerking off into a woman's mouth who looks like Ashley Dupre and who you just "rescued" from Opiate Withdrawal Hell is special nonetheless and something every man should experience at least once in their lives...and then once more....and then again.....and then..... :banana_rewind: