The title and concept is somewhat remniscent of the InSex theme of numbers, not names for whores, but that’s about as far as the similarities go. Being that Moxxie already survived that experience, I doubt Ramone will be able to find too many girls who could physically and psychologically persevere through this grim movie, so good luck casting for Slave 02. Still, this barbaric flick is perfectly casted, Moxxie has been through worse and her and performance is the impressive thing about Slave 01, that’s why you should check it out. Not for the squeamish feminist or to get your wife warmed up for the night, this has a disturbing edge. In many ways the ironfisted master/slave lifestyle portrayed in this movie inadvertently demonstrates to me the resilience of women and reveals just how weak these type of dom guys really are; enslaved to their cocks, compulsions, and perverse fantasies. But, that’s a mindfuck of a theory for another day. Jim Powers shot it and Gia did the stills, it’s probably one of the most intense flicks released under the JM banner in recent memory, the only studio with the balls to do it.

Attachments
360930-Copy of Slave01-1.jpg (38 downloads)