I'll kick off the Alligator Olympics with four girls and more to follow soon:

Missy Stone: Young gorgeous teen with giant eyes; appears to buy her eye shadow at costco in the 5 gallon industrial drum size; she never works without it. She's got an extra snaggle tooth sitting by itself up on its own second row, apparently trying to fly standby on a plane that's already full. They'll probably have to put her under to yank it, and utilizing high tension cable, the other end would have to be tied to the hitch of a monster truck idling in the parking lot. She just needs that push of encouragement. Don't get me wrong - I'd walk over glass to wash her feet, but "christ on a bike!"

Shy Love: According to one website she went under the knife recently to have her implants refreshed from saline to silicone, but still no love for the massive overbite that's still gone untreated.

Lily: Euro newcomer that's shot for a for a few sites - utterly cute until she smiles (and even then its somewhat charming). A lack of good dentists are a known problem that continues to plague eastern europe, so its a bit more forgivable in Lily's case than stars working in SoCal with access to many excellent dentists but just "never get around to it".

Lisa Sparkle: Another east-euro girl (prague or budapest, i forget). Early in her career she had an extra snaggle tooth trying to start its own second row of teeth, but at some point she had it pulled. Pictured here is a scene, post-dentist; nevertheless still a remarkable set of rock crushers and not much less intimidating than the idea of plunging your manhood into a bowl full of razor blades.

That's it for now. Bless these specimens of living proof that god still has a sense of humor.