Quote:

I'm with Pretty. I enjoy getting choked. No matter what women say, in the industry or not, so long as you choke a girl correctly, it is fun and exciting. If you don't know what you're doing, then it's scary for the female, and safety words are not easy to scream when you're getting choked. LOL.

And even though I say most women like being choked, guys, please ask the women first before you choke them. If you do it with no warning, she will think you've lost your damn mind and is likely to call the police. If that happens, do not reference this post. Disclaimer - Ruby Knox is hereby not responsible for the actions taken place by members of this board in regards to choking their girlfriends, wives, bootycalls or hookers. The preceding sexual acts feature stunts performed either by professionals or under the supervision of professionals. Accordingly, Ruby Knox must insist that no one attempt to recreate or re-enact any stunt or activity performed by Ruby Knox.

The "disclaimer" doesn't cover lurkers, regular readers without an account and is therefore waterproof like a microwave.