I'd bet WillSwissArmyKnife never even fucked this whore. I'd also bet she has fucked at least 100 men, perhaps the same amount of women.

Oh, and WIll, please do not kid yourself. You are stalking her. Go the fuck away and leave the whore alone. If it helps you sleep at night, just think about her guzzling a pint of creamy jizz from several mopes at a time, in what is basically an STD cocktail.

Even on the slight chance she knows who you are, it is only to whisper to her girlfriend/boyfriend/police officer "Who the fuck is that creepy methhead who always seems to just show up no matter where I go?"

How long is it until you become so frustrated by your non- existance, at the same time you provide your gluttenous body the extra meth to give yourself the 'courage' to finally formally introduce yourself to this girl, only to become toungue-tied by her beauty, embarrassing yourself once again. This time so much so that you pull a 9 inch hunting knife out from behind your back, and jab it through this poor girls heart, for no good reason.

I mean, if you are going to go around killing everyone who didn't and doesn't give a fuck about you, PLEASE start with yourself, so the rest of us can be spared. K? Thanks.

PS. She is a decent whore. Nothing worth stalking.