My idea is to sort of combine the Guttermouth series with the Tough Love series only with a role reversal. In this series, the women dish out the tough love to the men. They act like female army drill sergeants and verbally abuse the men. I'm not talking about a series where the women fuck the men with strap on's. That's already been done. Here, the men still fuck the women but under the verbal abuse of them. They are totally dominant over the men. They shout at them and call them every name in the book while the men pound away for all their worth. She shout's,

"You god damn mother fucking piece of shit!... Yeah that's it, FUCK MY ASS HOLE!... FUCK ME TILL THE SKIN FALLS OFF YOUR COCK!... Come on you fucking wimp!... FUCK ME!... Be a fucking man and fuck me hard!... You fuck like a girl!... QUIT BEING SUCH A FUCKEN BABY AND RAM YOUR GOD DAMN COCK UP MY ASS!... Come on little boy!... FUCK ME!... You're a grown man who has no idea how to fuck!... NOW FUCK MY ASS HARD!... Come on you whining coward!... FUCK ME HARD!... Harder!... HARDER!... FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME YOU NASTY MOTHER FUCKER!"

Some name idea's for this series are: "Verbal Abuse", "Anger Management", "Temper Tantrum", "She Shouts", "Mad Madams", "Nasty Attitudes", "Boiling Point"