MouSe...

One day I was walking out of my house and it was trash day, I heard baby kitten meows coming from in there, So I got my brother to look in there and we found 2 grey baby kittens in a shoebox. We gave his sister away to a rich lady who had like 5 other cats. His name was originally Willy but one day he ran away or got catnapped and he finally found his was home and he was covered in glue but only on his butt, tail and legs. We took him to the vet and they shaved him, only from the back. So one night he scared the shit out of me and I thought he was a giant rat.(It was dark, of course.) So I decided to re-name him Mouse. Rat sounded too unpleasant. I had lived with my boyfriend for 2 yrs, and i went to visit him everyday. When she moved she could no longer keep him for me so we moved him here, He managed to get out one day, I was 3 weeks overdue in my pregnancy so my fatass couldn't catch up to him. He ran away in Sept. '05 and I haven't seen him since. I had him for 7 years. I don't think I could ever love another animal again...