Quote:

I was in a rush and posted the first thing I found about that case. But you asked for a link to a case I heard about on the news. I provided a link. Case closed.

I try not to get involved in this whole Darrah thing since you folks seem to have the matter well in hand.

I would like to clarify, for Darrah's sake, that the reason people ask for a link is not to see if you know how to make a hyperlink, but to see if there is any factual basis to your story. Bearing the above in mind, a dead link is the same as no link (and might just be worse)

That's not really doing anything to help your credibility. Re-read the posts from CarnalComics - that's how you source your work - even on the internet.

I have no doubt that you will continue to rant and rave about how misogynist, racist and cruel we all are, but you're the one that's claiming the moral highground of being a journalist (or a blogger, which is 'journalism lite'). That said, continuing your wild accusations for which you claim support from manufactured 'dead link' sources will get you in all kinds of trouble - and I don't mean getting banned from the sandbox.

What are you going to say when you get sued for defamation - "I properly sourced my story, but I can't find the sources now - trust me?"

I still think you're a Smelly Monkey Alt-Id, but this is really getting ridiculous.

Edited by Soopergrizz (08/18/08 11:01 AM)